Riverbank — August 20, 2018— American Veterans First is pleased to announce, thanks to a generous sponsorship from Reese
Farms of Farmington, CA. we have partnered with Stanislaus County Veteran's Service Office to provide free transportation for the second annual Sail to Recovery program Take A Veteran Sailing, Saturday, September 22, 2018.
Veterans and their family members who pre-register for our second annual Sail to Recovery program Take A Veteran Sailing, Saturday, September 22, 2018, with Stanislaus County Veteran's Service Office at 3500 Coffee Rd #19, Modesto, CA may receive a ticket for round-trip transportation free of charge, while supplies last. Staff at Stanislaus County Veteran's Service Office can assist veterans in registration for the event. On the morning of Saturday, September 22, a 25 passenger Storer Coachways bus will depart at 11 AM from Stanislaus County Veteran's Service Office at 3500 Coffee Rd #19, Modesto, CA and return ticket holders to that back to that location at 6 PM after the Take A Veteran Sailing event. Space is limited. Preregistration is required. Contact the Stanislaus County Veteran's Service Office to reserve your spot at (209) 558-7380 or contact Sail to Recovery with your questions about this program
event at email@example.com
· Second Annual Sail to Recovery Take A Veteran Sailing
· Sailing for Health & Well Being
· Open to All Veterans, Active Duty, First Responders, and Families who support them.
· Saturday, September 22nd. 12 pm to 5 pm
· Stockton Sailing Club, 4980 Buckley Cove Way, Stockton, California, CA
· A late lunch of burgers, chips, and refreshments will be provided around 3:30 pm. $10
· Space is limited. Preregistration is required.
· Register for the event at sailtorecovery.org before September 15, 2018
· This Program is made possible by American Veterans First, Stockton Sailing Club and our generous sponsors.